Employee Benefits Support Specialist
|January 23, 2014 - February 22, 2014|
|Location:||Newport Beach, CA|
|Salary Range:||Based Upon Experience|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Employee Benefit Services|
Looking for a career that matters? Look no further than e3 Financial! We are a leader in providing employee benefits, human resources administration and financial counsel to middle-market professional service firms. We are committed to our employees and providing a positive work environment. Proving that commitment, we have been chosen for four years in a row by the Orange County Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County.
We are growing and currently have opportunities for an Employee Benefits Support Specialist. The Employee Benefits Support Specialists provide support to our Account Managers and Client Advocates to include renewal process assistance, proposal generation and production of enrollment materials, administrative support for case submission and claims resolution and general benefit administration support.
- Assist Employee Benefits team with client renewal process to include group submission to carriers and scrubbing member enrollment applications for accuracy.
- Assist Account Managers with preparation of enrollment materials to include PowerPoints, Branded Benefit Summaries, Employee Election Rate Sheets, etc.
- Provide administrative support for claims resolution.
- Assist Proposal Manager with proposals. Familiarity with online quoting systems such as LISI Quotestar and Quotit a plus
- Maintain internal e3 systems and processes to ensure all administrative and tracking of activities are completed and that all employee and employer issues are resolved.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in employee benefits industry with relevant background in insurance brokerage, claims processing, renewal process, etc.
- 4-Year College Degree required
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent project management and follow up skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of a personal computer and supporting software in a Windows based environment including, MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Must be self-motivated, have a competitive drive and have a passion for success and achievement.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations regarding health and welfare plans including ERISA, FMLA, HIPAA, COBRA compliance, etc.
- CA Life Agent License
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.