Individual Medical & Medicare Supplement Insurance Specialist
|October 31, 2013 - December 31, 2013|
|Location:||Newport Beach, CA|
|Salary Range:||Salary & Bonus based upon experience|
|Employment Type:||Part Time - Flexible Schedule|
|Department:||Executive Financial Services|
|Description:||e3 Financial is a leader in providing employee benefits, human resources administration and financial counsel to middle-market professional service firms. We are committed to our employees and providing a positive work environment. Proving that commitment, we have been chosen for four years in a row by the Orange County Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County for 2013.
We are growing and currently have opportunities available in our Newport Beach, CA office for an Individual Medical Insurance Specialist in our Executive Financial Services Division. The purpose of this position is to assist our corporate and individual clients with their individual medical insurance needs. Healthcare Reform has created significant opportunities in the individual insurance marketplace and we are looking to capture those opportunities.
- Provide advice and counsel on the individual medical insurance products available and matching the needs of the client with product availability. It would include assistance with plan selection, application completion, and customer service associated with those plans.
- Data entry of all client and policy information into our CRM, SalesLogix
- Interact with clients throughout the application process.
- Correspond with the carrier and case manager when needed
- Track and reconcile carrier commission statements into Commission Tracking system
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. We will contact you if we are interested.
- College degree required
- 2+ years of experience in selecting and processing small group insurance and/or individual medical insurance, medicare supplements, and Long Term Care
- California Life Insurance license preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and working knowledge of Client Relationship Management systems (CRM)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Super organizational ability and follow-through skills
- Warm and approachable demeanor who fits with our “people first” culture
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.